Friday, May 3, 2013

Easter

Easter was definitely different here in the D.R. I realized that I probably wouldn't be able to find Easter candy down here but thankfully I had my friend Holly coming to visit a couple of weeks before. She was very sweet and brought us a lot of candy to enjoy. 

Nathan got the week off of school and Jake also had a short week. That allowed for a little Easter fun. I had hoped to make some Easter cookies but I realized once at the store that there was no food coloring and the only sprinkles they had were dinosaur shapes. We made the best of it. 








Nathan thought it would be a good idea to leave out a treat for the bunny. We left him a cookie and a carrot. I am happy to report that the bunny seemed pleased. He left us some treats and a few scriptures to read. I will say he did leave a mess though. He had dirty feet and let bunny tracks all over our house!



No comments:

Post a Comment