Monday, October 14, 2013

Nathan turns 5

Nathan turned 5 on August 29th. I couldn't ask for a sweeter boy. There is a little girl named Veronika that is in Nathan's class at school. She is from Russia. One day her mother approached me and told me a story about Veronika. He mother was trying to help her understand and Russian phrase that she had heard on a movie that her parents were watching. Her mom explained that the word meant someone that is kind and has a gentle soul. Veronika then said "Oh like Nathan in my class".

I have to say I agree with Veronika. I couldn't ask for a kinder spirit. He is the sweetest little boy. He is so good to me and his brother. He is our protector during the week while his dad is gone. He is also so smart. He is always asking questions. He then expects detailed answers. I love this boy with all of my heart. He made me a mother and I am so happy he is my son.


We put off birthday cake for a day so we could celebrate Nathan's birthday with Jake.





Nate had also requested fireworks for his birthday so this is as close as we got :)


No comments:

Post a Comment