Monday, October 14, 2013

Auntie Corney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and friend :)

The same week that Nathan ended school my sister Courtney came to town. It was pretty much a girl party for 10 days. He sweet friend Allie came on the trip with her. The following pictures pretty much sum up the experience...


Lots of beach time


                                                           more beach time while wrestling
                                                             


                                                        Walks on the beach with Allie


                                A visit to monkey jungle where a monkey pooped on my head...
               


The boy's had so much fun with two additional playmates for the week. I had fun staying up late and having girl talk. Court and Allie had fun getting hit on and helping me with the boy's. That includes dishes and Andy's nightly dinner clean up.

I love you girls and I hope you get to come again next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment