Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cousin Sleep Over

For many people in the Ball family the Cabin holds a special place in our heart. Growing up I remember spending many summer days and some very special summer nights with family, dirt, and steak dinners. As time has gone on the visits grow farther apart but I love going back and taking my kids.

I was last at the cabin 3 years ago when Nathan was pretty much Andy's age. It wasn't really enjoyable for me at the time because all he wanted to do was eat dirt and grab for bugs. Thankfully in his older age he now gets to enjoy the fun of the cabin. A couple of weeks back we had the change to go up and have a get together with family. All of the little cousins got to have their first sleep over. It was really fun to see the cabin through Nathan's eyes.













No comments:

Post a Comment