Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's the 4th of July!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July. We here at the Cefalo home had a wonderful time. The day started with me and the boy's calling grandma and grandpa Ball to sing the 4th of July song. This consists of singing It's the 4th of July over and over again while marching around the living room. You can thank my parents for starting that tradition.

 Jake had to work during the day so we decided to have a BBQ with friends here in Elko. The food was great and the friends were better. The kids did some crafts and the best part was of course the fireworks. The only thing that made the evening better is that we have one of the best views in town from our front yard.

Andy enjoyed the evening but he didn't make it much past 7:00


We had several little friends keep us busy









The kids enjoyed snacks as they waited for the fireworks to start


I had never done firework picture before so I had a great time trying it out


1 comment: