Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fun with shaving cream

So I kind of fell off the blogging wagon. Life has been busy...really busy. I have a lot to share. I had the busiest wedding season ever and I have also been swamped in family session for the last couple of months. I did my last set of mini sessions a couple of weeks back and I should be done sending out pictures by the end of this week. Though I have enjoyed working and doing my business I am so happy to be done.

Some big changes are on the horizon for our family. I can't tell you everything right now so you will just have to check back in the next couple of weeks.

I am doing several posts to cover our summer and fall. This is kind of our family journal so enjoy.

While we were in Utah back in July we spent a few days hanging out with family. One of the favorite activities that Nathan did and is still talking about is shaving cream on aunt Melanie's trampoline. As you can see it was messy and wet. Two things that little boys love.




                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment