Saturday, May 28, 2011

Spring has sprung...kinda

One of my favorite things about our house is the yard. It is great for Nathan. Plus it has lots of nice trees in it. My favorite is the tree in the front yard. As you saw in the pic I posted last fall is was beautiful with it's red leaves. This last week it looked great with it's pretty white flowers so I decided to take a few pics.








On to other news this past weekend we had some family come out and help us with with some projects we have been wanting to get done. I don't have the before and afters but I thought I would show you the action shots. There is still work to do but I had to show you one that cracked me up. Notice how many different colors were on the doors. Not one room in the house was the same color. This past weekend we did a lot of work and now 4 rooms in the house are coordinated. As soon as we have things put back together I will post something more :)




No comments:

Post a Comment