Sunday, July 26, 2009

Some of July :)

So a ton of thing have been going on but I haven't been able to post anything. Between family, business and laziness I just haven't spent time blogging. So here are a few from the last couple of weeks.

First...July 4th...sadly I don't have much. We did new family pictures that day. I used the one of Jake and Nathan on the last post. That was the biggest thing that day. We spent the afternoon and early evening with the Cefalo family. Unfortunately Nathan wasn't feeling well and had an ear ache. As we were getting ready for fireworks he vomited all over me. So that made the decision to go home pretty easy. Thankfully he had been feeling much better and he recovered after a round of antibiotics.



The next week was a busy week for Nathan and I. Jake headed back to Elko for his internship but thankfully the week flew because I was working and we had 2 family reunions to attend. On Saturday morning we headed up to Logan with my mom and dad and Monty. We went to the Andrus family reunion. I was excited for this because I hadn't seen much of my extened family on that side for several year. I realized while I was there that the last reunion I attended was before my mission. It was funny because some of my second cousins didn't even know that I had been married. Here are a few pics of the day




Games




The Grandparents


Great uncle Alan


T-Guy

Me and the monster :)


The best part of the Andrus family reunion is the food...it was AMAZING!

In the afternoon we left Logan and headed to South Jordan. Grandma Ball turned 90 this month. The Ball family had a HUGE birthday party for her. I had the chance to get a pic of grandma and the whole fam damnly :)



Cute grandma Ball



The whole Ball clan.

The next weekend we had the chance to spend time with the whole Cefalo family. We headed up to Smith and Moorehouse and spent the night camping with the family. This was Nathans first time camping. I am happy to say he did very well. Jake and I were very proud of him. We spent some of our day down in Kamas at the city pool. It was wonderful. Nathan loves swimming. He enjoyed it so much that Jake even took him down the slide.



This is the slide they went on. He is a brave little boy:)












We have had several other adventures that I will try to talk about. It is now after 1:00 in the morning and I need to go to sleep. The last thing I will do for you all is post some of my favorite pic I have taken of Nathan lately. I usually go out a couple of times a week and take pics of him...I know...but at least his life will be well documented.

P.S. Sorry about the different pic sizes. Some were already uploaded to photobucket and others were not. I didn't want to spend the time uploading pics :) Love you all.









2 comments:

  1. what a handsome little boy you have!! he's growing up so fast! love the pictures, kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture of Nathan is my favorite! It's so candid and he looks so stinking cute with those puckered lips. Oh and of course, I love the "turtle" picture, but I've said that before.

    ReplyDelete