Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Naughty Nathan

Someone learned how to scoot around this week. He also learned how to ope the drawer
This the the " oh crap I got caught" look
This is the "I am so damn cute I can get away with it" look :)
This is the stinker still laughing
This is just a cute one that I had to post because he has that little skunk smile that is up to trouble.


So if you couldn't tell Nathan is into a lot of mischief lately. He doesn't crawl but he scoots around on his cute little but and gets into all sorts of trouble. I am afraid of what my future holds with this child. I love you Nathan :)

2 comments:

  1. Naughty but pretty darn cute!!!!

    ~Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a naughty boy! I can't believe how grown up he is. I still remember holding him as a new born.

    ReplyDelete