Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Family Hike...kinda

Worst picture ever. If Nathan were not so cute this would not be here :)




So, Jake and I like to go and find new places for me to take pictures. One thing we do to find new places is look at all of the pictures on google earth. It is great because we have found a few really cool places. A couple of weeks back on a lazy Sunday afternoon I found this little gem. It is super close to my apartment and it is amazing. I have already used it in my photo blog. So we will have to keep looking for new ones.

These are a few pics of the location. It was a nice little walk and we took some fun family pictures. These are with the point and shoot so don't judge :)

1 comment:

  1. When Dan and I made a trip up there a few weeks ago it was traumatizing to say the least. Remind me and I'll have to tell you about it.

    ReplyDelete