Sunday, June 21, 2009

Humburrgarrr






So this past Thursday I was really excited for Jake to come home for the weekend. I wanted to do something fun and special for him but I couldn't figure out what to do. Well as many of you know I am a total blog stalker and I spend way to much time on the internet. This usually prevents me from getting anything accomplished but the other day it helped with my dilemma.

My brother-in-law Jon came down to visit (he lives upstairs) and we were just chatting. That is when I went on to Bakerella. As soon as we saw her most recent project we just had to try it. I had actually see it before but Jon got so excited when he saw this that he said he would help me bake these little tasty treats for Jake. That way I could greet him with something fun when he got home:) So Here you are. The cutest hamburgers you have ever seen. They were actually super easy to make. I strongly recommend you try it.

1 comment:

  1. I totally checked out that website and saw those hamburgers. They look sooooo good. I will have to make them sometime. You did a great job on them. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete