Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nathan is 3


I am a little behind but I think I have a good excuse. Nathan turned three on August 29th. I cannot believe how fast time has gone. It is kind of crazy to me how time has gone and now I already have another newborn.

We had a nice day with him. Jake had the day off so we spent the whole day together. The only thing he wanted for his birthday was a "lightsaber cake". That left me with little to image while planning his birthday cake.

Nathan is full of personality. He is always trying to make me laugh. He likes to try and trick or tickle me all of the time. I cannot believe how smart he is. It is a little scary when he tells me about something that I didn't think he understood. He knows all of his colors and he can say is ABC's and count to twenty. He loves cooking, playing in his sand box, watering the plants, playing with lightsabers, and playing with his friends in the backyard. He has been such a good big brother these past few weeks. We are so thankful he is ours.

1 comment: