Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ice cream

Look at those longing eyes!


This is his first bite :)

Nathan had his first ice cream cone this week.We went to a end of the school year bash this week. They had all sorts of fun things. I can't wait for next year when Nathan is a little older. He will enjoy it so much more. They had a petting zoo, rock wall, blow up bouncer, popcorn, pizza, and ice cream. As we walked around he just sat all wide eyed. He had this look on his face like "what is going on here?".

As we walked around we got all of our free treats. I shared my pizza with him. He loves trying anything that I eat. At first when we got the ice cream we weren't going to give him any. But the longing look in his eyes won us over. We gave in and I gave him a taste. At first he just opened his mouth and put it over the entire cone. He just sat there like " am I doin this right". When he took his mouth off he left a little treat of left over pizza. We kept on trying and after a little bit he got the idea.

Once he got a good taste he went a little crazy. They were really small cones. He finished mine in just a minute. Then he turned on Jake. It was so cute. Thankfully I had my camera. I took some of the cutest shots. It was so funny that we got another one and took it up to Jon and Tami's so they could see the cuteness. He was super sweet. Literally:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is too cute. He is such a funny kid. I want some ice cream now...

    ReplyDelete