Thursday, August 11, 2011

Would you like to get some pie?



Four years ago today Jake and I were married in the Bountiful Temple. It all started with him asking me out for pie. I had to turn him down because I had something else going on. He then asked if I would be willing to go the next night. I said yes and the rest is history. Four years, four moves, two states, 23 months of crazy pregnant Kristy, Nathan, Avery, our little guy that will be here very soon, laughter, tears, thankfully more laughter. I wouldn't change any of it.

Jake you are my best friend. I still get twitterpated when I see you after a long day of work. Thank you for being an amazing father, a wonderful provider, and a worthy priesthood holder.

3 comments:

  1. happy anniversary! you guys are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Marriage is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to 4 years! Hope you all are doing well. Are you delivering in Elko? Good luck with your last few weeks...

    ReplyDelete