Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stupid Heart Burn


I am a little bitter at the moment. I have put up with a lot of crap during this pregnancy but this is the last straw. One of the great pleasures of being pregnant is to allow yourself a little indulgence with less guilt justifying that you are eating for 2. I have put up with my inability to eat ice cream and I have gotten over the fact the Chinese food for some reason seems worse than death. Now to have something that I love and cherish so much taken from me is cruel and hateful. Chocolate why have you done this to me. Three sleepless nights due to heart burn has forced me to cast you into the impossible to eat column. I promise pregnancy gods I will get you back for this...



1 comment:

  1. Chocolate is your kryptonite!? That is seriously messed up!

    ReplyDelete