Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Your such a fat head

This....



+


=

A good laugh. :)

Being mother of the year, and playing cars and animals with Nate. I ended up putting the container to the animals on my head. Following my wonderful example Nathan took it from my head and placed it on his. At first it stayed on the top of his head. Nathan has always had a big head. After a second I tried to take it back from him. Because of this action Nathan pulled down on it to keep me from taking it back. All of the sudden there was a small popping sound and next thing I knew I had a screaming child with a bucket stuck on his head.

I tried for several minutes to get it off. All of that time Nathan was squirming and screaming and crying. As several attempts failed I started to panic. The plastic was hard and wasn't bending much. Nathan was pulling so hard on it himself that I could see it was starting to leave marks of his forehead.

I decided to call Jake because I didn't know what else to do. I was worried I was going to have to take him to the emergency room or something. As I was on the phone with Jake (kind of freaking out at this point) Just as Jake was telling me to try and bend it or cut if off (duh!!...) I picked up Nathan and tried to calm him down. Nathan calmed down enough to let me try one more time pressing the sides and pulling it over his head. Thankfully it worked. He has a nice red mark on his head but that is all of the damage done. It was nothing that a cup of milk and some fruit snacks couldn't fix.

The only thing I regret is that I don't have a video of this happening. I am pretty sure we would win big on America's Funniest Home Videos.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty hilarious.... he's a cute little munchkin!! We love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that picture of your little guy, he is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete