Saturday, October 23, 2010

I love fall

One of my favorite things about fall are the treats. When Jake and I first got married we spent a lot of time watching food network and planning what traditions we would like to work into our family. One of my favorite treats is Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins :). Last year Nate enjoyed them but that was about all. Now he is just starting to enjoy watching and trying to help me cook. The other night we made out first batch of muffins for the season..






I think this is something we will keep up for a long time :)

3 comments:

  1. Those look yummy! What a fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delish :) What's the recipe?? They look real similar to my pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I bet they were delicious! Thanks again for having us over! It was soooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete