Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello World


Hello. My name is Baby Cefalo at least that is what my parents call me. I am the soon to be brother/sister of Nathan. My family seems to be pretty cool.

Right now I am snug and comfortable in my mommas tummy. I am a little nervous about meeting them. They seem to like to blame me for all of their problems. Kristy likes to complain a lot and say that I make her sick. I think she is just trying to get out of a little house work :o) She seems to like to tell Jake (my dad) what to do a lot. He thinks she is crabby and calls her a crazy pregnant lady... once again I am being blamed. Other than that they seem pretty cool. From what I can hear they are really excited for me to come.

Nate is a stud. When my parents ask him where the baby is he will come up to mom's tummy and give it a kiss. He then proceeds to tap on it over and over again and call me baby. I think we are going to get along great.

I don't have much to say right now. I need to sit back and relax so I can prepare for these crazy people. I will make my big entrance some time in Early March. Can't wait to meet all of you.

Baby

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That's great news, Kristy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! We are super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! The news is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting Kristy!!! :) So happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How thrilling!! Congratulations Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristy, congratulations!! We are so excited for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay... how wonderful! We are happy for you and Jake! Hope you start feeling better soon and don't have to be called "crazy pregnant lady" too much longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahooooooo!! This made me so happy! We are very excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! Congratulations Kristy and Jake! We are excited for you but I wish you lived closer! I hope things are going well. Kristy - when are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting. I love how you announced it. We need to come visit you sometime.

    ReplyDelete