Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Facebook

Alright so I may as well explain about Facebook. For those that know me well you know that I have an additive personality. When I love something I really love it. Facebook has been really fun and I pretty much check it all of the time. It has also been a useful resource for my business. I have just felt that it is something that I don't need. I have been thinking about this for a long time and it was hard to do. So I decided to make it quick and painless.

I have plenty for things to keep me busy. Such as my sweet baby, my fantastic husband, and a business. I found that facebook pretty much took me away from those things. I found myself checking my friends status and surfing through pictures while my husband sat alone watching TV on the couch.

I am not saying that I wont ever join again. I love catch up with people and seeing what is happening in peoples lives. Please try to keep in touch. Feel free to comment and give me your updates though your blogs. I already ready many of them. I might be going from one evil to another but my thought it is better than having 2. I enjoy blog surfing but I don't seem to do it as much.

On a funny note. This is how I found Nathan during his nap yesterday. Notice the bear legs underneath him. I laughed so stinking hard.

1 comment:

  1. I think that when Nathan is older he is going to kill you for taking pictures like these. :)

    ReplyDelete