Monday, March 9, 2009

Cake

Becoming a mom has done many great things for me. Unfortunately it has been a nightmare for my waist line. I will admit to everyone that I gained 45 lbs while I was pregnant. After I had Nathan I lost about 13 right off the bat. Then I lost about 2 lbs a week until I had lost about 25 lbs. Sadly those days of weight loss have passed and I am now a chubby mom.

I cannot say I have tried as hard as I can to lose the weight. I work out about 30 minutes 4 or 5 times a week. Usually it is walking with friends. Sometimes I will do sit ups...that kind of stuff. In the past I have been lucky enough to afford a trainer and it was great. I would work with them 2 times a week and then I would do my usual walking.

All of this being said my weight has always stayed within the same range give or take 5 to 10 lbs. Why? Well...I love to cook. I am going on a diet this week with my husband Jake. We have decided to do this together in hope that we can inspire one another. Unfortunately I have a sweet tooth and the pictures that follow are what I call inspiring. Just so you know. IT WAS DAMN GOOD.



2 comments:

  1. wow! i love your blog(s) kristy!!! way to go with naked time. and that cake looks amazing!!! don't worry about weight. just be healthy and confident. :) hugs from logan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know... that cake does look inspiring!

    ReplyDelete